Top Ten Endings that Blew My Mind
1. Impulse: I will never get over this ending. It made me want to smash my head against a brick wall. It was beautiful and perfect, yet depressing. It was just plain amazing, take my word for it.
2. Pandemonium: Just finished this today and Ms. Oliver is a goddess when it comes to words and cliffhangers. I think it is safe to say she is my new favorite author.
3. Spirit Bound: I know, I know. I am taking forever with finishing this series. It is so good though! That cliffhanger really makes me want to read the last book even though I already spoiled it for myself. Yes, I know, bad Macy.
4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower: I didn't see that coming...
5. Hide and Seek: Shepard is amazing when it comes to cliffhangers. She always presents you with a whole new suspect at the end of every one of her books to through you off course. It's genius.
7. The Summoning: The action had my pulse running, I can't wait to find out what comes next in the next book.
8. Destined: I really give the Cast's credit for their endings that really keep me reading even though this series is now 12 books long....
9. Catching Fire: That last sentence. Wow.
10. Divergent: I can't wait to read Insurgent after all that action.