Thursday, June 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

This is my second IMM! So exciting. I didn't buy that many books recently but still. Sorry it has taken me so long to post but I promise some more reviews and other cool things are on the way! 



 I read the first Vampire Academy book, wasn't crazy about it, but after some persistent prodding from a friend of mine I finally bought this book. I'm glad I did because I loved it! I already finished it and plan to write a review soon! 

 While at the bookstore I just HAD to buy the 3rd VA book too! I only read a few pages so far but it's off to a good start!
















I've heard a lot of good things about this book so I decided to give it a shot. I also picked it because I luckily found it on sale. I can't wait to read and review it!

I was kinda curious about this book. It sounded interesting so I decided to pick it up. It seems like a nice change from my typical vampire/werewolf book.














I also bought the sequel to Fade because it was on sale. I can't wait to read it.
















So what's in your mailbox this week? Did you read any of these books? Please comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...