Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)



I only bought a few books this week. I've been busy reading and just finished Blood Promise! I will post a review very soon! 



This book sounded different from the books I have been reading. I thought I would give it a chance. I already started it and am about halfway through with it so I will post a review as soon as I'm done! BUY










I know I'm crazy for not picking this up sooner! I've heard a LOT of great things about the Mortal Instruments so I finally decided to buy it! I really cannot wait to read it! BUY 









I absolutely LOVE House of Night. (Team Stark!) I had this book on pre-order and am so happy to finally read it! I can't wait to finally be able to understand Dragon. BUY









What did you get in your mailbox this week?
 
Have you read any of these books? Comment and let me know! Thank you followers! I'm so thrilled you like my blog enough to follow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...