Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten: Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me

1. Harry Potter... I know, please don't hate me. I read the first book but I just wasn't intrigued. I have watched the movies though, and they are pretty good. I'm sorry, I'm just a Twilight fan...

2. Shiver, I know a lot of people love this series, but I just couldn't get into it. The book seemed so slow.

3. Divergent. I really, REALLY want to read this book. I need to buy this super soon!

4. Catching Fire of the Hunger Games. You'd think after reading the Hunger Games I would immediately start reading Catching Fire...nope. Don't get me wrong, I love The Hunger Games, and  I do want to finish the series very soon.

5. The Iron King. I have this book, but haven't read it yet. It sounds good and a lot of people have said great things about it.

6. Wicked Lovely. Really want to read it!

7. Hush, Hush. I read a lot of mixed reviews on it.

8. The Summoning. I've had this book and series recommended to me many times.

9. Maximum Ride. A close friend of mine really wants me to read this series.

10. Treasure Island. All of my friends have to read it for school, but I don't have to! 

1 comment:

  1. I also really didn't get into Shiver. I read the first book, but wasn't thrilled with the plot. It just felt like it was done before.

    I've also heard some mixed reviews on Hush, Hush. I wasn't a huge fan of the first book, but the second one, Crescendo, blew me away! Such an improvement to the story. So if you can get past the slowness of the first book, you'll love the series based off the second book.

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...