Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me
1. Harry Potter... I know, please don't hate me. I read the first book but I just wasn't intrigued. I have watched the movies though, and they are pretty good. I'm sorry, I'm just a Twilight fan...
2. Shiver, I know a lot of people love this series, but I just couldn't get into it. The book seemed so slow.
3. Divergent. I really, REALLY want to read this book. I need to buy this super soon!
4. Catching Fire of the Hunger Games. You'd think after reading the Hunger Games I would immediately start reading Catching Fire...nope. Don't get me wrong, I love The Hunger Games, and I do want to finish the series very soon.
5. The Iron King. I have this book, but haven't read it yet. It sounds good and a lot of people have said great things about it.
6. Wicked Lovely. Really want to read it!
7. Hush, Hush. I read a lot of mixed reviews on it.
8. The Summoning. I've had this book and series recommended to me many times.
9. Maximum Ride. A close friend of mine really wants me to read this series.
10. Treasure Island. All of my friends have to read it for school, but I don't have to!