Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten: Books I Want to Reread

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books I Want to Reread

1. Pretty Little Liars. I wish I hadn't spoiled the ending for myself. I really would have liked to know if I could have figured it out on my own. This series is so suspenseful, I just want to feel the thrill again.

2. Twilight because I ♥ it! I love the way it was written and I don't think I could make a list without it.

3. House of Night. It's my guilty pleasure. I also want to read Dragon's part again, now that I have a better understanding of him (Dragon's Oath).

4. The Hunger Games. I love this series! It is so action packed and awesome! 

5. The Summer I Turned Pretty. It was a great book. It was nothing like what I expected it to be like. 

6. Beautiful Creatures. This book was amazing! I loved it! It was so intriguing and kept me guessing the entire time.

7. Thirteen Reasons Why. This book really makes you think about people in your life. It was so good and made me feel connected with the story. I would love to reread this.

8. Lock and Key. It talks so much about family and really touched my heart. I want to be a part of this story again.

9. The Lonely Hearts Club. Penny is an awesome girl and I absolutely loved when she stood up to Nate. GIRL POWER!

10. Blue Bloods. I really don't remember it that well and I really want to read the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...