Top Ten Books I'd Want on a Deserted Island
1. Twilight of course! If you haven't already noticed, I absolutely love Twilight. I seriously think I am the biggest fan. I have OOTA (Overly Obsessive Twilight Addiction) and am a proud Twerd (Twilight Nerd). I need Twilight to live so I'm not going to any island without it!
2. Last Sacrifice of the Vampire Academy series. I really want to finish this series so being on a desert island would give me time to enjoy and read it.
3. Divergent. I really, REALLY want to read this book. It seems pretty long but completely awesome!
4. Catching Fire of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I don't know why I haven't already read this book. I loved The Hunger Games but never finished the sequel.
5. Beautiful Creatures. It's super long but totally amazing.
6. Forever Summer by Alyson Noel. It seems like a feel good romance book which would be a relaxing read.
7. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. I love Sarah Dessen and her romances are so realistic and detailed, they make me so happy! I couldn't be without a nice romance.
8. City of Bones. I've been reading this book for a month now and can't get into it. I heard so many great things about it and I really want to read this series.
9. Elixir by Hilary Duff. It sounds good and I like Hilary Duff, but somethings holding me back from reading this book.
10. Shiver because I tried to read it last year and it didn't catch my interest but I really want to read it.