Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Destined by P. C. & Kristin Cast
Release: October 25, 2011
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Series: House of Night, Book 9
Preceded By: Awakened
Page Amount: 336, US Hardback


In Destined, the forces of Light and Dark collide as their epic struggle focuses on Tulsa's House of Night. Zoey is home where she belongs, safe with her Guardian Warrior, Stark, by her side and preparing to face off against Neferet. 

But is Zoey really safe? Does she truly know those who are closest to her? And will love win when it is tested by the very soul of Darkness? Find out what s destined in the next thrilling chapter of the House of Night series. - Goodreads


Why? House of Night is one of my favorite series of all time! I have been so excited for this book since that crazy ending in Awakened. I am so excited that I only have to wait a few more days until Destined is released! So much happened in that book I actually had to edit out some MAJOR spoilers from the summary. If you have read Awakened and would like to read the entire synopsis, just click on the Goodreads link above. I know that there are a lot of books in this series, but in my opinion, I think these books are great. I admit, they do not have the best writing, but the action and plot makes these books an amazing ride. If you gave up on this series and did not read Awakened, read it! Awakened was probably my favorite book in this series. I think this series is improving as it moves forward. 


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by Breaking The Spine, where we can feature books that we are excited to be released.

2 comments:

  1. I've read all if these books. I loved the first few, but fill like they've run out of steam. And I'll admit, the whole Stevie Rae/Rephaim storyline freaked me out! But still, I may give this one a try,

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andrea: I agree, it seems like the plot is repetitive. Ohmigosh Stevie Rae and Rephaim's relationship is very strange. Especially if you try to picture him as half-bird and half-man *shivers*. I honestly think I keep reading these books for Stark.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...