Saturday, April 7, 2012

April Amazingness

APRiL AMAZINGNESS!

April is finally here! Once again this is a little belated, but I can already tell that this will be a great month for reading! In March, I read 4 books (to see which books check out my About Me page, link above). That's not bad, but this month will be 10x better! I have already read 3 books this month, so I plan to read at least 6 books this month. Also, I really think I'll be able to get a ton of reviews done this month. I hope to even post one later today. Seeing that it's taking awhile to get my YouTube channel in order, I'm going to have an April In My Mailbox on the blog. Happy reading!


Books I Plan to Read: 
1. Crossed
2. Choker
3. Wings
4. Spirit Bound
5. Between Here and Forever
6. The Dead Girl's Dance


Reviews I Plan to Post:
1. Choker
2. Fins are Forever
3. Crossed
4. Wings
5. Glass Houses


Yep, I better get writing these reviews. I still have to catch up on a lot I didn't even include on that list. I'll probably post a lot of reviews then return to some Top Ten Tuesdays and Waiting on Wednesdays. Thanks for reading! If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I just happened to stumble across your blog and I adore it! I've read the Morganville Vampire series and they're amazing, glad you're doing a review on them. I'll definitely be coming back to this blog for more new books to read. Perhaps you'd also be interested in seeing the Carnegie Shortlist 2012, it's got some truly amazing reads.
    From your newest most avid reader,
    Eternal Archive

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...