Thursday, August 16, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I have been awarded with two Liebster Blog Awards!
Thank you so much Sydney and Nicole !
Photobucket


What is The Liebster Blog Award? Well, it's an award given to upcoming bloggers who have less than or close to 200 followers.

Here's how you participate:
1. Each person must post 10 facts about themselves
 2. Answer the questions that the tagger has asked and make up questions for the people you've tagged.
 3. Choose 5 people to tag.
 4. Tell them about the award on their blog.
 5. Remember, no tag backs.

Ten Facts About Me:
1. Nancy Drew is what peaked my interest in reading. (I'm still obsessed with the Nancy Drew computer games!)
2. I don't drink soda, tea, or coffee. I live on water, milk, and juice.
3. I love the color blue, almost all my clothes, except my Twilight shirts, are blue.
4. I own 66 Twilight shirts, no lie I count them a lot...
5. I have watched Twilight 76 times.
6. I own not one, or two, but 5 Twilight life-size cutouts! :D
7. I wear a flower in my hair everyday of spring and summer.
8. I have never read Harry Potter and have only seen one Harry Potter movie. (the Goblet of Fire because Robert Pattinson was in it!)
9. I have been on 5 cruise ships so far.
10. I play the snare drum, piano, and guitar.

The 11 questions I was asked:
1. What color(s) do you dislike?
Brown. I hate brown because it clashes with my hair...and reminds me of dirt.
2. What is a quote that you live by?
Everything happens for a reason.
3. Do you have a lucky object? What is it?
My Cullen Crest pin. Hehe I'm so twilight obsessed, but I DID wear it when Booboo stewart hugged me all eight times :D
4. What is your dream job?
Author of course!
5. Would you rather have a gigantic, extravagant wedding or a small and intimate one?
A mixture of both. It would be intimate, yet still extravagent!
6. What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween because that's when all the freaks like me come out! But really because I love decorating and witches are my favorite kind of character.
7. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
Forks, Washington. You really have to ask why? Lol because the Cullens live there, duh! :D
8. What is your preferred beverage?
Chocolate milk, yum!
9. What language would you most like to learn?
French, because I want to live in Paris.
10. What is your worst vacation memory?
This actually happened this summer. I went on a bike tour in Key West, Florida in 110 degree weather. I have never been so hot and miserable in my life. I don't even like biking!
11. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Extra cheese with bacon, heck yeah!
 
 


Questions for the Tagged to Answer:
1. What is the worst book you have read?
2. Who is your celebrity crush?
3. What is your favorite tv show?
4. What is your favorite number?
5. Describe yourself in 3 words.
6. What is the funniest thing you have ever read in a book?
7. If you could invent a word, what would it be? What would it mean?
8. What is your number 1 place to shop?
9. What do your friends call you? Any nicknames?
10. What is your ultimate favorite place to go?

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Macy, thank you SO MUCH for tagging me! You know what, I actually was nominated last month and did a post on it. You can check it out if you're interested. :)

    I looooved Nancy Drew! I tried to get hold of every book of hers I could find (not as many as I wanted). You're really healthy, too. I couldn't do that, I NEED my tea. Looking through, I gotta tell you, this is an awesome post! I love how dedicated you are to Twilight. A true fan. ;) I used to totally love it, then as I got older and re-read it, that slipped into really liking it. I've read that series sooo many times lol. I have all four books in my wardrobe. ;) And go you, three instruments as well! Me, I would have loved to play the guitar.

    An awesome beyond awesome post, and congrats on the nomination!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...