Monday, April 1, 2013

April Advice


APRiL ADViCE!

No fooling here, I promise. I know I say that a lot, but seriously this month will NOT be pathetic like last month. I'm truly sorry for that. I will post nearly every day this month, even though I'll be busy. Just like in the Perks of Being a Wallflower, I have been too busy "participating." No longer am I just hiding behind the books on my shelves, but really living and loving. I have never had so much fun before in my life. It is truly wonderful to actually think "Why read a fairy-tale, when I'm already living one?" So that's my monthly advice to all of you book lovers out there. Although it is great to find a home in books and to always keep reading, it is also amazing to put the book down and actually live. In my case I just have to get better about blogging, which I will this month. I mean come on, I actually posted my month intro on the first of the month for once! Achievements, I tell you. 

JUST FINISHED
1. A Touch Mortal

CURRENTLY READING
1. Delirium
2. Fever

UP NEXT
1. Ten
2. Perception
3. Reached
4. Once
TOP 5 SONGS OF THE MONTH
1. Come on Eileen-Dexy's Midnight Runners (blame Perks of Being a Wallflower)
2. Asleep-The Smiths (another Perks song)
3. Life in Color- OneRepublic
4. This is Love- George Harrison
5. Come Home-OneRepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...