Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Top Ten: Turn Off Topics

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.





Top Ten Turn Off Topics of Books 

1. All New Creatures: It can be a blessing or a curse if an author invents a new kind of person or a whole new world. Most books I've read lately have been a curse because of this. If an author cannot fully explain everything simply then it leads to confusion and a lot of frustration for the reader. 

2. Mythology: I've read some good mythology books, but they have been a major turn off for me because of all the history behind the story.

3. History: I hate history, like a lot. So if a book takes place during another time era, I probably won't like it.

4. Fairytale Retellings: The fairy-tale was already written, please leave it along.

5. Time Travel and other Sci-Fi Crap: I do not like being confused and I do not like lame action.

6. Adult: Depends on author, but I'm not really into adult books right now.

7. Fairy: I do own a ton of fairy books that I hear are really good, but I haven't really gotten into them yet. 

8. Zombies: I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.

9. Action: I need my romance.

10. Dystopian: They are all starting to be the same idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...