Sunday, March 23, 2014

Your Turn to Pick!

Hello blog readers! I want to start off by firstly stating that all of our followers are awesome and we (Macy and I) would still be doing this if there was only one of you. So, I want to now bring up a problem I have with my books that I own: I can't figure out which one to read next! So to combat this issue of indecisiveness, I want you to pick my next book for me. Here is a list of some of the books I currently own and cannot wait to stab into (in no particular order):

Pawn - Aimée Carter
The Immortal Rules - Julie Kagawa
Reached - Ally Condie
Unforgotten - Jessica Brody
The Testing - Houghton Mifflin
City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
Starters - Lissa Price
The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
Acid - Emma Pass
The Assasins Blade - Sarah J. Maas
Origin - Jessica Khoury
What's Left of Me - Kat Zhang

These are only some of the ones that I want to read, but as I haven't been to the book store in a while, they are all I have at my disposal at this moment. Depending on how many comments I receive, I'll likely be posting as to which one I'll read within the next week. As of now I am currently reading "The Selection" by Kiera Cass (and thoroughly enjoying it I might add), and will not be starting a new book until I am finished with that one. So, please leave a comment as to which one you think I should read next, or you can send me an email, which is in our "Contacts" tab at the top.

Thanks for your support,
Andrew

1 comment:

  1. It has been decided that I'll be finishing the Matched series, finishing it with Reached!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...