Thursday, May 21, 2015

May 2015 Releases


New Releases in May








 A Court of Thorns and Roses: To be completely honest, I have never read any of Sarah J. Maas's books. However, that is not to say that I don't want to! I have met Sarah J. Maas 3 times. I own Throne of Glass. I just haven't had much time to read a bigger, fantasy, adventure book that will require me to focus all of my attention on it. Nonetheless, now that it is summer time, Throne of Glass is next on my TBR, and I hope to read A Court of Thorns and Roses soon after!


Daughter of Deep Silence: I am hoping to meet Carrie Ryan to sign this book and a copy of The Forest of Hands and Teeth for me! I didn't really like Ryan's zombie books just because zombies aren't my thing. I have yet to find a zombie book that I actually love. However, Ryan's books still display true talent, so I am excited to give this new book a read!


Saint Anything: If you've been following my blog and my Facebook, you probably already know that I was able to meet Sarah Dessen at one of her Saint Anything tour stops! (I will post about that later this week!) Saint Anything is already by far my favorite Dessen book. I loved all of her others, but this one hits the nail on the head. It is truly beautiful. Give this book a read. Sarah Dessen is the Queen of YA.


The Fill-In Boyfriend: I never read a Kasie West story before, but they sound so cute and fun. This book sounds extremely relatable to me. I also have had a less than ideal prom situation, so it will be interesting to see how the main character handles it. This book sounds like a fluffy, fun, summer read. 


The Cage: This book sounds so freaking amazing! The concept sounds super unique and intriguing. I cannot wait to pick up this book.


Kissing in America: This book sounds so fun! I cannot wait to read it. Road trip books are the best for summer.


Tiny Pretty Things: A ballerina novel sounds utterly fresh and delicious. I used to devour books starring dancers constantly, so I am excited to give this one a try. It sounds like its packed full of drama and intrigue, two things I love.


Crimson Bound: I haven't read the first book in this series, but I hope to really soon. This series sounds amazing!


The Heir: I love, love, LOVED The Selection Series. So naturally, I preordered The Heir. I'm about 70 pages into it right now, and honestly, as of now it's not really wowing me. Eadlyn is kind of annoying and whiny. I definitely prefer America. But let's face it, my main complaint as of now is that I need some new swoon worthy men seeing that Maxon is all fatherly now. (Not going to lie, I miss heartthrob Maxon.) 


Nowhere but Here: Katie McGarry's books are always swoon worthy, so this book will be perfect for summer. I cannot wait to read this book on my next vacation!


The Wrath and the Dawn: This book sounds so amazing. I'm hoping to meet this author as well. It sounds very mysterious, and I love a great mystery!


P.S. I Still Love You: YASSS. I've waited so long for this book. I have preordered it. I stayed up all night reading To All the Boys I've Loved Before and cannot wait to get my hands on the sequel. So many swoon worthy guys. So many decisions.


Extraordinary Means: Honestly, this book sounds too much like The Fault in Our Stars. I really hope there is a different spin on it though. It sounds like a good book, I just hope its not too similar to TFiOS.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...