Saturday, December 5, 2015

How Grey's Anatomy Ruined My Reading Life

HOW GREY'S ANATOMY RUiNED MY READiNG LiFE!

As the title implies, Grey's Anatomy has indeed ruined my reading life. I started watching this series back in the middle of June and have never looked back since. From the first episode, I fell in love with the amazing characters and started to really care about them. That being said, every time Sondra Rhimes felt the need to kill any of them, I was left heartbroken. This show has made me cry more than any book or TV show ever has before because it is just that good. 

Anyway, since I started watching the show, my reading life has suffered drastically. There have been many months where I haven't read a single book because every free moment was spent watching this addicting show. However, it pains me to say that this week I finally  finished all the episodes that have been released. Now I must wait in suspense until February to find out what happens next. But my reading life is thankful because now I have time to read. I can finally devote all the hours I spent watching Grey's Anatomy to my TBR shelf. 


MY FAVORiTE THiNGS ABOUT GREY'S ANATOMY
1. The crazy, lovable characters
2. McDreamy
3. The unique medical cases that are utterly disturbing but still so intriguing
4. Cristina and Meredith's friendship
5. How relatable this show is to everyday life
6. The romance
7. The eye-candy male doctors (especially McDreamy, oh wait did I already say that?)
8. Literally everything, just watch the show

Please let me know in the comments if you love this show as much as I do! And tell me what your favorite character is/was! No spoilers though please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...