Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)

 I didn't get much this week but here is what I did buy! I'll have more reviews up soon.



 Ohmigoshhhh I absolutely LOVE the Pretty Little Liars series and this book certainly does not disappoint! I bought it the day it came out and am almost done with it! I will definitely review it the second I finish it!! I'm already getting ready to pre-order the next book, Ruthless! BUY






I read Blue Bloods and enjoyed it so I decided to keep reading the series. I really can't wait to find out what happens next to all of the characters. BUY
I heard a lot about this book so I bought it. It sounds really good. I've been buying a lot of fairy books lately, so this adds to my collection. BUY










So what's in your mailbox this week? 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the Wicked Lovely series. I loved the characters and it was really fun to follow their lives and see where it led them. I loved the ending to the series. Definitely not what I expected, but definitely good :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...