Monday, August 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)

 I actually bought a few books this week. Expect reviews for Wake, The Lonely Hearts Club, and Shadowland soon. 

 I bought this book because it sounds like a feel good summer read. I think it will be a great way to end the summer. BUY
I just started watching the Vampire Diaries tv show and fell in love. It is now one of my favorite shows so I just had to pick up the book. I already started it and am loving it (but as of right now I like the show better.) BUY 








I am a BIG vampire fan so I thought this would be a good book to read. It sounds really good and I can't wait to start it! BUY












What did you get in your mailbox this week? Have you read any of these books? Comment and let me know! Also I want to send out a thank you to all of my followers! It really means a lot to me when I see I got a new follower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...