Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten: Fictional Crushes

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Seeing as though I just started participating in Top Ten I may not always be posting the prompt that is associated with the date. 
Macy's Top Ten Fictional Crushes

1. Edward from The Twilight Saga. I can't help it, he is the ultimate boyfriend! Until Edward pops out of the book (which I highly doubt will happen), I have my Edward cardboard cut-out to keep me company :)

2. Stark from House of Night. I'm seriously in love with him! Who doesn't like a bad boy? Stark seems like the best guy friend to have and he sounds pretty attractive too!

3. Adam from If I Stay! Ohmigosh he is sooo sweet and loving. Mia is so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.  

4. Peeta from The Hunger Games. He's tough, strong, kind, and very lovable!

5. Ryan from The Lonely Hearts Club. He's dedicated and is sooo sweet! I would love to have him in my life! Plus he appreciates simple things, and I think that's really sweet.

6. Jacob from The Twilight Saga. He's strong, a great friend, and entertaining. Let's face it Taylor Lautner makes Jacob very attractive.

7. Dexter from This Lullaby. Of course I have to add one of Ms. Dessen's amazing boys. Dexter seems like the guy you want to have around. He's fun, nice, and just completely AWESOME!

8. Jace from The Mortal Instruments. I'm just now reading City of Bones so I don't know Jace as well as I know the other crushes I've listed, but I can tell already he's going to be one of my favorite fictional guys.

9. Ethan from Beautiful Creatures. I absolutely adore his relationship with Lena and he just seems so perfect. He's super nice, understanding, and good with weird.

10. Dimitri from Vampire Academy. Ooh he's very tough, super nice, and is really great. Plus he's a vampire and that makes him much more attractive. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh in the words of the wonderful Sarah Dessen there are so many swoon worthy guys on this list. I'd pretty much date anyone of them, but if I could have my pick I'd have to rotate between Jacob, Peeta, Jace, Dexter, and Dimitri. (It's not really limited down much, but its just too hard to choose!)

    Awesome list =) Guys in books are just so much better than the ones in real life.

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...