Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten: Books I Have Judged by Their Cover

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books I Have Judged by Their Cover

1.  Shiver. That cover is so gorgeous. I bought it because of its beauty and was not disappointed at all

2.  The Adoration of Jenna Fox. The abstract cover is so intriguing, I could not wait to devour this book. 

3.  Matched. Hehe I loved the bubble. I think it is such a cute idea and it really fit into the plot and story. 

4.  Possession. I bought this book only because I loved the cover. It's simple, yet intriguing and beautiful. I think we all bought this book for it's cover. ;)

5. Watched. Unfortunately I was a little bit disappointed in this book, but the cover is gorgeous.

6. Blue Bloods. I'm a vampire freak and the bite on the cover completely drew me in.

7. The Lonely Hearts Club. Being a big Beatles fan, I automatically loved the cover.

8.  Nightshade (Hardback Edition) The purple is so pretty, I cannot believe they changed the covers. I love the sparkling cover and the pages and everything makes this story perfect.

9.  Small Town Sinners. That apple makes me think Twilight and forbidden love, so sign me up! 

10. L.A. Candy. It had candy on the front. Being a girl with a sweet tooth, I could not resist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...