Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A New Year

HAPPY 2012 EVERYONE!

I know it is a little late, but better late than never. I truly apologize for not posting that much in December (or November for that matter).  This moth will be different. I have been reading more quickly and getting posts ready. I already have a lot of reviews and other fun stuff planned for this blog with the new year. I am going to start up my YouTube channel sometime this month. I can already tell that this is going to be a great year. I am going to try to post a lot more than I have been. I've just been crazy busy with work and haven't left much time to read. It will be better now though. I promise! I hope you all had a very happy holiday as well as a splendid new year! Check back all through this week for a ton of new book reviews and other cool features!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...