Monday, April 30, 2012

April Wrap-Up

APRiL WRAP-UP!

April is over? WHAT?!? It feels like it just started! This was the best reading month I have had in two years! Seven books is a lot for me! Even better yet two of the books I read this month became all-time favorite books of mine (Bittersweet and The Fault in Our Stars). I definitely cannot wait to review all of these great books. I can only hope that next month will have even more amazing books in it! 

Books I Read in April: 

1. Crossed 
2. Choker 
3. Wings
4. Lost Voices
5. Bittersweet
6. The Fault in Our Stars
7. The Old Man and the Sea 

I promise I will post more seeing that the sun is coming up and the work is slowing down. I got a lot of reading down with all of the work so maybe I'll read even more without it! And guess what!!! Although this is the last day of the month, this is NOT going to be the last post of the month! I will be posting an April IMM (I know, it's been awhile) later tonight. So be sure to check back later today to see all the books I got this month! Trust me there are some good ones! Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. This reminded me to do my wrap up! I didn't have a successful month like you did :P
    The Fault in Our Stars is one of my favourites too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...