Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Awesomeness

AUGUST AWESOMENESS!

Hello fellow book lovers! I cannot believe summer is almost over. I just want it to last forever. There is so much left that I want to do and read! Agh who needs school anyway? Haha. So anyway I read 5 books in July which is pretty good. I would've read more but right now I'm reading two 500+ page books so they take a little longer to finish. I'm trying to read at least 40 more books before Christmas because I want to have read the majority of my books so that I can refill my shelves on Christmas. I can already tell it's going to be a bookish Christmas for me! 

Books I Plan to Read:
1. Spirit Bound
2. Beautiful Darkness

3. Last Sacrifice
4. Midnight Alley
5. Hide and Seek
6. Just For Fins

Reviews I Plan to Post:
1. Moonglass
2. We'll Always Have Summer
3. Between Shades of Gray
4. Spirit Bound
5. Beautiful Darkness

Question: would you be interested reading reviews of classics too? Let me know! Also, you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook now (more info on Contact Me page). If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...