Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Top Ten: Bookish People You Want To Meet

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Bookish People I Want to Meet

1. John Green! Ohmigosh, I wish I could marry him! NERDFIGHTERS FOREVER!!!! :D

2. Kristi over at the Story Siren! I admire her so much!

3. Jessica, one of the Chapter Chicks. She is so awesome! I watch all their video reviews and follow their blog all the time!

4. Stephenie Meyer. She is my idol...Twilight is the best book in the world! Don't argue with me, I'll win ;)

5. Tim Gunn! Lol he is so amazing! Project Runway is my ultimate show of the season! I love everything about it! No one can beat Austin Scarlet though... TEAM DMITRY!

6. Sarah Dessen. She would be the perfect person to act for advice and to meet cute guys! :D

7. Veronica Roth because I admire her a ton. She's young and writes some action thrilling novels.

8. Jenny Han because she writes awesome romances...Haha she can find me a guy anyday!

9. Richelle Mead because the Vampire Academy series is the bomb.

10. Christian Siriano. He's on Project Runway. Hehe I just bout his shoes and his book :D BEST DAY EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...