Monday, October 1, 2012

October Spookiness

OCTOBER SPOOKINESS!


Why hello there. It's that time of year again. Ya know with the cobwebs, the spiders, and the goblins and ghouls? It's my favorite holiday. To celebrate, I'm going to another Twilight convention (I'll be sure to post pictures!) and I'm going to be reading totally horrific paranormal books throughout the month. I promise I will actually read and post this month. Things have been crazy with school, but I'm trying. I hope you all have a great reading month too and be sure to let me know some creepy books to read this month!

Books I Plan to Read:
1. Confessions of an Angry Girl
2. Deadly Cool

3. Wuthering Heights
4. The Awakening
5. Hide and Seek
6. Just For Fins

Reviews I Plan to Post:
1. Beautiful Darkness
2. We'll Always Have Summer
3. Hide and Seek
4. Confessions of an Angry Girl
5. Deadly Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...