Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top Ten: Bookish Confessions

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.




Top Ten Bookish Confessions

1. I have beat up my Twilight series books so badly from reading them so much! They're probably my most beat up books.

2. I have had some water damage on my books due to water bottles and rain... I almost cried.

3. I listen to Glee while reading...or the Twilight soundtracks!

4. I will smack someone if they interrupt me while I'm reading... ask my best friend ;)

5. I have some blood stains on my copy of Beautiful Darkness. It was a paper cut, goshhhh...

6. I stained my friends copy of Betrayed from the House of Night series with blood (also from paper cut). I put it in her desk with a red pen to act like it was the pen that stained it not me. Not one of my finer moments.

7. I can't remember character names for the life of me. Writing reviews require a lot of research because I always have to go look up the main guy's name.

8. I stare at my bookshelf daily for many minutes. I used to get distracted when my bookshelf was in my room.

9. I have more contemporary books then any other genre.

10. I talk to my books. I tell them how pretty they are and good they smell. Oh my I'm such a freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...