Sunday, January 20, 2013

2013 Wishes and Plans

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(20 Days Late)

I know, I know. I'm pathetic. School was crazy. My Christmas was epic. My debate team won a tournament, but to do that we had practice EVERY SINGLE DAY, which took away my time for blogging. Thankfully though, it's over. I'm finally free so from now on I should be able to post at least every other day. I really missed my blog. I plan to really do some cool things this year. Just you wait. This year instead of my 50 book challenge, I'm trying for 55. I read only one book so far this year because I've had so much work, but today I plan to finish two more. Anyway, I'm truly sorry for not posting for awhile, but expect that to change with the new year!


Books I'm Currently Working On:
1. Hamlet (FINISHED! Really enjoyed it, the movie was fatastic!)

2. Burn for Burn (1/2 done. I'm totally intrigued, I feel like it's going to be a favorite of mine!)
3. Midnight Alley (1/2 done. These books are really easy to read. I'm trying to get through this series.)
4. Pretty Little Secrets (1/8 done. This book is so boring because it adds nothing to the story because we're already way past this point in the series.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...