Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Ten: Books I Recommend the Most

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.





Top Ten Books I Recommend the Most


1. The Fault in Our Stars: This has to be my all time favorite book. I recommend it to everyone. It's one of those universal books you can talk to anyone about. All the others I met so far shared their experiences while reading this book with me. We all sympathized with each others tales of full on ugly crying as a result of this beautiful, amazing book.

2. An Abundance of Katherines: Another great John Green book, but this one made me laugh out loud. It's hilarious and a perfect book for nerds! There are even footnotes and an appendix!

3. Impulse: I tell all of my friends who have suicidal thought or cut or something similar to read this book. It changed my life and I'm just hoping more people will read it and understand how important they are and how they are not alone. This book actually helped me realize that I want to be a psychologist.

4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower: Another psychological book. I definitely think everyone should read this book before watching the movie, which is equally if not more amazing. Reading this book just adds so much more to the experience of watching the movie because then you know Charlie more.

5. Thirteen Reasons Why: This book really made me think a lot and helped me see how much people affect one another.

6. If I Stay: This book presents the question that if you had the choice would you stay on this earth or let go? This book really opened my eyes to death and really made me feel things I was afraid to before.

7. Divergent: I recommend this book to anyone and everyone who likes the Hunger Games. It's so much like it, yet still different. Personally I like Divergent better.

8. Wither: This is a very different and very good dystopian tale. I really loved the unique concept of it.

9. Twilight: A classic. Must I say more?

10. Burn for Burn: A new favorite. I just love it, need my review for it later this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...