Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall into Reading Read-a-Thon

Untitled

This year, It's a Book Thing will be participating in the First Annual Fall into Reading read-a-thon hosted by the Bibliophilesisters. You can find all the information and how to sign-up on their page! I will be posting my to be read list soon as well as writing those reviews I've promised. Hopefully, I'll be able to read at least 4 books within the Fall into Reading read-a-thon! Comment with any recommendations or anything you want to see on the blog and keep your eyes pealed for some awesome challenges!

1 comment:

  1. I'm entering the read-a-thon as well. I've just written up my TRB, if you want to take a look you can see it on my blog.

    http://the-book-tower.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/fall-into-reading-read-thon.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...