Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten: Best Sequels Ever

Top Ten Best Sequels Evaaaaaa
Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

1. Fire with Fire: Rant time. I am truly, madly, deeply in love with this book. Someone please talk to me about that ending because it still keeps me up at night. This is actually the only sequel that I enjoyed more than its preceding first book. Way to go Han and Siobhan for making me be smashing my head against my pillow waiting and hoping to read the last book sooner than next year. I will be eagerly waiting.  

2. Where She Went: After reading that beautiful book, If I Stay, narrated by Mia, I loved getting to see how her choice played out in Adam's life. This book wasn't as touching as If I Stay was, but this book was still an amazing companion.

3. Insurgent:When I read the Hunger Games I had high expectations for Catching Fire and was left disappointed. I was afraid the same thing would happen with Insurgent. Thankfully Ms. Roth kept up her high-action, fast-paced, perfect book. This book wowed me as much as the first.  

4. Beautiful Darkness: I needed more Ethan in my life. It was so interesting to see how Lena's claiming changed pretty much everything.

5. Frostbite: I love Vampire Academy, but I probably wouldn't have finished the series if the second book didn't draw me in. The first book wasn't the best, but it was totally worth the read to get into the heart of this amazing series.

6. Pandemonium: I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one yet. I absolutely fell in love with Delirium and this book was just as good! 

7. The Dead Girls' Dance: This series is the bomb. The action this book kept me intrigued the whole ride through.

8. It's Not Summer Without You: The love continues in this installment. I loved the summer freedom feel of the book, which made this trilogy one of my favorites.

9. The Struggle: The struggle is real. I am addicted to Vampire Diaries. Like literally. I had to pull myself away from Season 2 of the show just to post this message and am about to run back to watch some more as soon as I hit this publish button. *Cue over obsessed girlfriend face*

10. Never Have I Ever: I am really surprised by how much better this series is written then Pretty Little Liars. This series is so suspenseful and I cannot wait to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...