Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Top Ten: Unusual Character Names

Top Ten Unusual Character Names
Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

Let me begin by saying that unusual names are my favorites so this was a really fun TTT for me! I feel bad for my future kid someday who is doomed to have a really unusual name.

1. Celaena from Throne of Glass

2. Cassia from Matched: Always want to pronounce it cass-e-a instead of casha. In my opinion my pronunciation sounds prettier.

3. Ariella from Heartlight

4. Echo from Pushing the Limits

5. Blue from The Raven Boys

6. Marina from All Our Yesterdays

7.  Skye from All I Need

8. Rhine from Wither

9. Aura from Shade 

10. Katniss from the Hunger Games

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read Pushing the Limits but Echo is definitely a strange name!
    I did a TTT on my blog @Sincerely, Steph too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...