Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Rejuvenation

MARCH REJUVENATiON!

   I am going to give It's a Book Thing all of my attention this month and will continue to post regularly well into the summer. The majority of my big school activities has concluded so I should be able to read more. I made the mistake of starting four 500 page books at once. This week I will post some features and a few reviews! I promise that either Andrew or I will post every other day! You have our word! Thanks for sticking with us! We love you fellow booklovers! :D

UPCOMiNG REViEWS
1. Lola and the Boy Next Door (♥♥♥♥♥)
2. Last Sacrifice (♥♥♥♥)
3. Just One Day(♥♥♥♥♥)
4. Hidden (♥♥♥♥)
5. Fever (♥♥♥)
6. Pandemonium (♥♥♥♥♥)
7. So Much Closer (no love)
8. Storm (♥♥♥♥♥)
9. Beautiful Chaos (♥♥♥♥)
10. The Raven Boys (♥♥♥)
11. Shade (♥♥♥♥)
12. Sweet Evil (♥♥♥♥♥)
13. Obsidian (♥♥♥♥)
14. Revealed (♥♥♥)
15. Witches of East End (♥♥♥)
16. Deadly (♥♥♥♥)
17. Perfect (♥♥♥♥♥)

So many reviews, so little time. I have a lot of work ahead of me.

CURRENTLY READiNG
1. Tilt
2. City of Ashes
3. The 5th Wave
4. The Book Thief (going to give up on this one soon though, go ahead try to convince me not to)

By the way, if you want to see some funny YA book memes and pictures, follow @itisabookthing on Instagram! I update the Instagram regularly, unlike this blog up until now. Once again, I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...