Monday, September 1, 2014

New September Schedule

BACK TO SCHOOL SCHEDULE!

  This is the beginning of new posts, reviews, and weekly memes consistently. I promise. I just started college and have a lot more time to blog than I did before. I will be taking my blogger responsibilities more seriously than ever. And I know I've said this before, but this month I definitely will make my It's a Book Thing YouTube channel. I recently bought a macbook so I'm hoping it will be easy to edit videos on!

Here's what I will be posting in the next few weeks.

UPCOMiNG REViEWS
1. Lola and the Boy Next Door (♥♥♥♥♥)
2. Last Sacrifice (♥♥♥♥)
3. Just One Day(♥♥♥♥♥)
4. Hidden (♥♥♥♥)
5. Fever (♥♥♥)
6. Pandemonium (♥♥♥♥♥)
7. So Much Closer (no love)
8. Storm (♥♥♥♥♥)
9. Beautiful Chaos (♥♥♥♥)
10. The Raven Boys (♥♥♥)
11. Shade (♥♥♥♥)
12. Sweet Evil (♥♥♥♥♥)
13. Obsidian (♥♥♥♥)
14. Revealed (♥♥♥)
15. Witches of East End (♥♥♥)
16. Deadly (♥♥♥♥)
17. Perfect (♥♥♥♥♥)
18. Tilt (♥♥♥)
19. City of Ashes (♥♥♥♥)
20. City of Glass (♥♥♥)
21. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (♥♥♥♥♥)
22. The Elite (♥♥♥♥)
23. The One (♥♥♥♥♥)

So many reviews, so little time. I have a lot of work ahead of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...