Friday, May 8, 2015

Welcome to It's a Book Thing

Hello book enthusiasts,
          If you have been following It's a Book Thing for awhile then I'm sure you know that I have taken a hiatus from this blog. It wasn't because I don't love reading and blogging anymore, but rather, I just was too busy with school to constantly upkeep this blog. I didn't even have time to read barely any books *gasp*. 

          Now, I finally have a lot of time of my hands, and I really want to get back to reviewing and reading again. This is not like my other half-hearted attempts to revive the blog. This time is different. This time there are changes being made. 

          I am expanding my blog to YouTube! It's official! The channel has been set up and one video has already been posted! You can find it HERE

          I am also thinking about expanding this blog to another blogging platform. If you have any ideas or input concerning that, feel free to comment below or send me an email! I'll have more information on that later. 

          Lastly, I will be posting frequently. I have posts lined up for nearly everyday this coming week starting tomorrow with a review of 21 Proms! Reviews will also be posted on my YouTube channel which will also be posted here on the blog! 

          Feel free to comment with any ideas as I try to improve and expand this blog! Thank you for your patience, and I hope you enjoy the new It's a Book Thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...