Thursday, June 18, 2015

June Update

JUNE UPDATE!

Hey! Since the beginning of June, my Internet has been running incredibly slowly, but now the problem is resolved. I'm so sorry for not posting, but every time I tried to post a review or video my computer would shut down. Hopefully, now that will not be an issue. I have written a bunch of views and filmed many videos that will air this week and next so stay tuned.

To all of my new followers: thank you for following! I will be checking out your blogs today and tomorrow!

Here's what I will be posting in the next couple of weeks:

UPCOMiNG REViEWS
1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone
3. Sweet Evil
4. Sweet Peril
5. P.S. I Still Love You
6. Four
7. The Selection Stories
8. We Were Liars
9. Cinder

UPCOMiNG VIDEOS
1. May Wrap-Up/June TBR
2. Various Reviews
3. May/June Book Haul
4. Meeting Sarah Dessen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...