Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGiViNG!
Seeing that it is Thanksgiving today, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who follow my blog on here, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram! You guys are wonderful and make the book blogging community so incredibly special. I hope all are able to spend some time with family and with a good book this Thanksgiving! (I know I'll be reading Life and Death after I go into a food coma!) 


SOME THiNGS I'M THANKFUL FOR
1. My wonderful family, whom I love dearly
2. My amazing friends, who are always there when I need them
 (including a terrific boyfriend, who rocks
my world)
3. My awesome school and professors
4. Everything that I am blessed with
(including mountains of books)
5. All of my followers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...