Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten: Books To Be Read This Winter

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books On My TBR List This WInter

1. Possession. It sounds really good, but I haven't made the time to read it yet. I'm really getting into dystopian and this sounds very intriguing. Plus the cover is just so gorgeous. 

2. Last Sacrifice. I really have to finish the Vampire Academy series. Don't get me wrong, I love this series I just haven't made the time to read such a big book, even though I know it's going to be worth it!

3. The Iron King. It sounds super good, but just haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I hope to sit on the couch sipping cocoa with this book! :)

4. Unearthly. I read Fallen and wasn't a big fan, making me leery to read this book. It does sound good and I do want to read it.

5. Fever. I'm reading Wither now and absolutely LOVE it! Cannot wait for the sequel!

6. Shatter Me. This sounds really good and unique. I think it's going to be exciting!

7. Shattered Souls. I cannot wait for this book to come out! It sounds incredibly good!

8. Beautiful Darkness. Beautiful Creatures was kinda long but I loved it, so I definitely have to check out this book this winter!

9. Pretty Little Liars: Pretty Little Secrets. Absolutely can NOT wait for this. I love the Pretty Little Liar series and this just sounds amazing.

10. Mockingjay. Still have yet to finish the Hunger Games series, but I cannot wait to read it! I really adore this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...