Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Madness

MARCH MADNESS!

It's March! Okay, so technically it has been march for 8 days, but what can I say, I've been a little busy. Don't worry though, I still have a lot of reviews to post and a YouTube channel to make. In February, I read 5 books (to see which books check out my About Me page, link above). Five books is a lot considering all the other obligations I had to fill last month. However, this month I plan to read at least 5 books, but my goal for this month is 6. I have gotten a ton of new books that I can't wait to share with you all! Below I'm going to write my goals for this month, including my plans for this blog and my own personal reading goals. Keep up with my Goodreads account to see exactly what books I am reading! 


Books I Plan to Read: 
1. Die for Me- I am currently reading this and I love it. Ah Paris, what could be better?
2. Crossed
3. The Iron King
4. Spirit Bound
5. Possession
6. The Dead Girl's Dance


Reviews I Plan to Post:
1. Two Truths and a Lie
2. The Hunger Games
3. Catching Fire
4. Cracked Up To Be
5. Glass Houses


As you can see, I have a lot planned. Hopefully I will get to post more frequently with a variety of different posts. I will have a bunch of reviews back to back soon, just to get caught up. After that I'll start doing more Top Ten Tuesdays and Waiting on Wednesdays. Thanks for reading! If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...