Friday, June 1, 2012

May Wrap-Up/June Jubilance


JUNE JUBiLANCE!

So yesterday I looked at the calender on my desk and thought I had two more days of May...Yeah I was looking at the June calender. Because of my little date mishap, I was not able to post my May Wrap-Up in May so I am combining it with my June schedule! Now that Summer is finally here, I have so much more time to read! It's great! This blog is already available on Twitter and FaceBook, and I promise I will make YouTube channel this month. I sadly only read 4 books in May, but this month, I'll read many more. 

Books I Plan to Read: 
1. Moonglass
2. The Summer My Life Began

3. It's Not Summer Without You
4. Stunning
5. Midnight Alley
6. The Fury

Reviews I Plan to Post:
1. Clean
2. Choker
3. Moonglass
4. The Dead Girls' Dance
5. Cracked Up To Be

I'm really sorry I didn't post the last few days of the month. I kinda got caught up in watching the Vampire Diaries series. I haven't read as much last month because I spent every waking moment watching Vampire Diaries! Anywhoo, I also spent a lot of time re-doing my room! I got new bookcases to store my 100+ books! If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...