Saturday, November 24, 2012

In My Mailbox: Black Friday '12 Edition

 
 
 


Yep... I know, I'm such a disappointment. I've been busy with my 10 tests I had to take last week (yeah, thanks a lot teachers...) and enjoying me break by reading and mock trial practice. At least I was able to escape a day from practice to go Black Friday shopping! It was my first Black Friday experience and it was AWESOME! I left at 11pm Thursday night and did not get home til 8 am Friday. Talk about an all nighter. I managed to buy 9 books though for just $20! How awesome is that? And they're super awesome books too!
 
Along for the Ride: I am a HUGE Sarah Dessen fan. So imagine my excitement when I find 4 Dessen books that I did not own and was able to get all of them for $8. I am sad though that I had to get the new cover of this book and The Truth About Forever, but for $2, who could say no?
The Truth About Forever: Hehe the main character's name is Macy.. 'nuff said.
Someone Like You: This book intrigues me greatly.
Dreamland: This book looks like a rough, emotional one to get through. I can't wait. Although I know this is a deep book, I keep singing Dreamland to the tone of "Toyland".
The Vampire Academy and Frostbite Graphic Novels: I read both of these in one sitting. They were pretty great! They are pretty much the Spark Notes version of the real books. They really reviewed those two books for me, which was pretty great. The artwork was beautiful and I would definitely reccomend them for all Vampire Academy fans.
Looking for Alaska: Hehe I would marry John Green if I could. He is so freakin hilarious! I have heard so many amazing things about this book. My lit teacher even reccomended it. I'm very excited to start this book because I read The Fault in Our Stars and absolutely loved it.  
An Abundance of Katherines: Hehe I'm reading this now. It really has me laughing out loud already.
Will Grayson, Will Grayson: Ah, a book by two of my favorite men. I adore John Green and I read David Levithan's Dash and Lily's book of Dares, which I definitely reccomend! I really cannot wait to read this one!


So yeah, I'll be busy reading all these amazing books. What's in your mailbox this week? Did you read any of these books? Please comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...