Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Thankfulness

NOVEMBER THANKFULNESS!

I know, I know. I fail at blogging. It's official. Blame my crazy-hard school. I literally have so many tests each week as well as essays and homework. It's definitely going to be a rough year. This month I will try to post more because I plan to read so many books this month. Why? Because I'm so behind in reading and know that I'm going to be getting a couple dozen books for Christmas ;) This month I'm going to officially start my YouTube videos as well as start posting some bookish related rants, so be prepared! It shall be a fun month, ya know when I'm not doing work...

Books I Plan to Read:
1. Deadly Little Lies

2. Deadly Cool
3. Wuthering Heights
4. The Awakening
5. Impulse
6. Just For Fins

Reviews I Plan to Post:
1. Beautiful Darkness
2. We'll Always Have Summer
3. Hide and Seek
4. Confessions of an Angry Girl
5. Deadly Little Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...