Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Top Ten: Books to Get You Into the Halloween Spirit

Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Books to Get You Into the Halloween Spirit
 
1. The Summoning! AHH I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! Why haven't I read the sequel yet? The ending is so suspenseful and the entire plot is laced together with powerful characters. This book is perfect for Halloween! So read it, read it NOW!

2. Deadly Little Secret: I'm not going to lie, this book scared the heck out of me. I tried to read it before I went to bed many nights and woke up screaming. If you want to be spooked and feel like someone is stalking you, this book is for you.

3. CHOKER! I cannot believe I never reviewed this book... It still haunts my dreams... It's so eerie and creepy it kept me up at night.

4. Beautiful Creatures is a really dark book that really gave me the spooky Halloween vibe.

5. The Morganville Vampire series reminds me of Halloweentown but with just vampires.

6. Die for Me, this is one intense, awesome book. This new type of magical creature will freshen up your Halloween.

7.  Hereafter. Yes, I know, I haven't read this book yet. It sounds so creepy and ghosty though so I just had to include it!

8. Evernight reminds me of Halloween just because it is a vampire school.

9.  Clarity is an amazing book. Actually it is one of my favorites. What could be better then a psychic solving a murder?

10. The Awakening is so vampirific. I love the Vampire Diaries show and this book just adds to the vampire-ness of Halloween.

SPECiAL NOTE: I am so so sorry for not posting. It is the end of the first quarter so I've been really busy trying to ace all my last tests and reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...