Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2013
1. Crushed (June): PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!! I love this series so much it isn't even funny! It's kind of stupid at points, but all the while the suspence and crazy A mystery keeps me reading.
2. Just One Day (January): I love Gayle Forman. I loved If I Stay and Where She Went. They were so heartachingly beautiful, so I expect Just One Day to be the same. I'm so excited.
3. Paper Valentine (January): I am so excited for this book. It sounds so creepy and just plain amazing! AHHH I can't take it! I think this book will definitely keep me up at night.
4. Golden (May): This new book by Jessi Kirby sounds fantastic. I feel like I can already relate to the main character. It even has a mystery in it, which is right up my alley.
5. Sever (February): The Wither series is a super fantasticful, unique dystopian trilogy. I cannot wait to read the last book, I'm so excited.
6. Invisibility (May): This book sounds so EPIC! I love the idea of invisibilty mixed with paranormal.
7. The Moon and More (June) by Sarah Dessen... 'nuff said.
8. The Book of Broken Hearts (May): This book sounds so good! I like me some bad boys on motorcycles... omnomnom...
9. Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (June): I had some problems with Confessions of an Angry Girl, but I think this book will be much better. Hehe the title so describes my life right now it's not even funny...
10. Right of Way (July): Lies, a road trip, and heartbreak, what could be better?