1. Make 15 Book Related Confessions
Prompt By: Good Books and Good Wine
1. I talk to my books...often. What? They deserve to know how pretty they are too...
2. I have never given up on a book, no matter how terrible some are to get through.
3. I read about 60 pages per 30 minutes. I timed myself :D
4. I literally just stare at my bookshelf for fun.
5. Picking my favorite book is like picking a favorite child. Impossible.
6. I have never read the Harry Potter series, nor do I intend to.
7. I'm not a big fan of the Mortal Instruments series.
8. My bookshelves are organized by genre and then author and then color. It's a very precise procedure.
9. The Twilight Saga was the first series that started making me want to read.
10. Nancy Drew was my favorite series, and only thing I would read, as a kid.
11. I cannot remember character names no matter what. Especially the guys' names. My reviews take so much longer because I have to look up all the names because I really can't remember them even if I finished the book the day before.
12. I do read every word when I read unless it is a awful, boring book. *cough* Pretty Little Secrets *cough*
13. I have stained my friend's Betrayed book before with a paper cut. I was so upset I hid the book in her desk with a red pen so she wouldn't know I bled on her book. Yea, not one of my finer moments. I really hope she doesn't this confession...
14. I'm very OCD and have to be on a even multiple of 50 page number before I can go to sleep.
15. The majority of my books are contemporary.