Friday, August 2, 2013

August Schedule

AUGUST!

Noooo the summer is coming to a close faster than ever, in my opinion. I feel like I haven't done much this summer, but I guess that's a good thing. I blogged a decent amount last month! Let's try to beat it this month, shall we? The past two months I have had the highest amount of visitors and tons of traffic and it's making me super excited. I have a ton of reviews planned out including TONS of ARCS!!! Expect some new David Levithan and some Jenny Han real soon! Anyway, tomorrow will start the reviews, author spotlights, and memes so stay tuned and keep on reading!  


CURRENTLY READING
1. Beautiful Chaos
2. City of Ashes


PLEASEEEEEE!!!! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...