Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Top Ten: Covers I Want Redesigned

Top Ten Covers I Want Redesigned
Top Ten is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish



Darkness Becomes Her (Gods & Monsters, #1)Delirium (Delirium, #1)Shade (Shade, #1)Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)
These books are some of my all-time favorites, but these covers surely missed a mark. And yes, I do hate covers that only have a girl on it because they are so not interesting. No matter what anyone says, they do judge by the cover somewhat. They're lying if they say they don't, because there has to be something that makes them buy the book.
  Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)The Summer My Life BeganDevoted: An Elixir NovelJust Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...