Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas Book Haul

Macy's Christmas Book Haul

Signed Collection
(All of t he books below are signed by their author.)
Displaying photo 5.JPG
1. Spirit: I read the first book in this series, Storm, and automatically fell in love with the Merrick brothers. This is a super unique, underrated book that demand more attention from readers.

2. The Vicious Deep and The Savage Blue: I met Ms. Cordova and she was one of the nicest authors I have ever met! I cannot wait to read her books. I will definitely be reading these this month.

3. The Fame Game and Starstruck: Yes, these are signed by the Lauren Conrad. This makes me very giddy and excited.

4. Cold Kiss: I like me a story about death with a mysterious turn.

5. Unbreak My Heart: I enjoy nice, sappy romances for summer. 

6. The Dead-Tossed Waves and The Dark and Hollow Places: I wasn't that into The Forest of Hands and Teeth, but I am hoping to care more about the characters in these books. I just haven't been that into the whole zombie phase.

Unsigned Collection
(Just plain ole amazing books.)
Displaying photo 2.JPG
1. 21 Proms: Ha. Okay, so let me tell you how much I hated my experience at prom last year. I got stood up less than a week before prom and then my ex kind of ruined the actual dance for me. So it is only fitting that I buy a book about authors' tragic prom experiences. Please note though that I did in fact end up going to prom with Andrew, my bookish partner, and he made the night a bajillion times better than it would have been if I had gone with anyone else. Basically, I am ultimately glad that I went.

2. Ten Things We Did: Um. No comment at this time.

3. Incarnate: This books sounds so amazing! I cannot wait to dive right into this book.

4. Through Her Eyes: I love ghost stories and I absolutely cannot wait to read this one.

5. Dreamless: Loved Starcrossed so I cannot wait to finish up this series.

6. Forbidden: I am a sucker for a psychologically twisted book, and the romance in this book is more than a little perverted.

7. City of Glass: I am on a Mortal Instruments high right now. Don't judge.

8. Lola and the Boy Next Door: GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND BUY THIS BOOK NOW. Okay, that is all.

9. The Treachery of Beautiful Things: Trees come alive, therefore this book is unique, and therefore I must read it.

10. American Sign Language Dictionary: I do know how to sign quite a few words and phrases and am hoping this book can teach me many many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...