Friday, June 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

Yay! My very first IMM! I will start posting reviews soon and I hope to post my first one tomorrow. Today I went shopping and conveniently bought some new books! 



 


The Maze Runner (Maze Runner Trilogy, Book 1) by James Dashner- BUY
I am super excited to finally get this book. I've heard many great things about it. I plan to review this as soon as I finish it!













The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson- BUY
I've been planning to buy this book for a long time and I finally got it! Yay! I just read If I Stay and loved the drama of a near death experience. I think this book will be similar to it in that way.






Sweep: Book of Shadows, The Coven, and Blood Witch: Volume 1 by Cate Tiernan- BUY
I bought this book on sale and can't wait to read it! I always loves reading about witches so this is a great addition to my collection.










The Summoning (Darkest Powers, Book 1) by Kelley Armstrong- BUY
This series was recommended to me buy a close friend of mine. It's about a girl who can see ghosts, and I haven't read any ghost  books so it is a nice paranormal change for me. 












Thank you all for visiting my blog! I will post reviews shortly and I have a ton more YA inspired things up my sleeves! 


Have you read any of the books In My Mailbox? If so, comment and tell me if you liked them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...