Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rating System

There will be multiple criterias in which I will a grade a book.  All of my reviews will be in the same format and will be spoiler-free.. I will rate a book overall by stars with 5 being the best. 


Star Grading:
★/5-BEST BOOK EVER!
★/5-Really good book, I highly recommend it.
★/5-There were some things I did not like about this book but overall it was good.
★/5-This book was kind of disappointing.
★/5-Not really my style.


Next I will put a summary of the book and then list some of its features.


Included Information:
Title:
Author:
Released:
Publisher:
Series:
Page Amount:


I will also grade a book in these particular areas, I will include my own comments in these fields.


Grading Criteria:
Plot-/20
Characters-/20
Creativity-/20
Pace-/10
Writing-/20
Ending-/10
=100(grade)


Once I rate each of the sections I will add up all of the scores out of 100 and give it a letter grade.


Grade Rating:
98-100=A+
90-97=A
80-89=B
70-79=C
60-69=D


Also I will include my favorite part of the book (and will make sure it is spoiler-free)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...