Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

Sorry I haven't done a IMM recently. I didn't really buy many books until this week. But I plan on getting a lot more soon! 

 I heard a lot about this book and became really interested in it! I'm reading it now and so far I love it! Very different from anything I've read. BUY
 I really liked the RIley Bloom series by Alyson Noel and enjoyed The Immortals by her so I decided to check out this summer read. I'll review it before summer ends. BUY
A lot of people have recommended this to me so I decided to try it. From what I read so far, I really like it! BUY










 I absolutely LOVE Sarah Dessen so I picked up two of her books when I was at the bookstore. I'm really big on romance right now and Dessen does not disappoint. BUY 












So what's in your mailbox this week? Did you read any of these books? Please comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...