Monday, September 30, 2013

Vampire Diaries: The Obsession

vampire-diaries-season-5-cast-poster
3 DAYS UNTIL THE FIFTH SEASON AIRS!!! Are you excited? I know I am shaking with anticipation!

I must admit I have neglected not only my blog but also my schoolwork, friends, and family due to this addictive show. I have only actually watched the first two seasons so far and the third and fourth are on their way from Amazon! I wish I would have gotten into this series earlier but I super hooked now! 

My favorite episode is Plan B from the 2nd season because that romance, you can't deny, is hot. I'm guilty of crying when that moment with Damon and Rose happened and when like everyone died in the next to last episode of the second season. I honestly wonder who all is going to be left by the end of this series. As long as they don't kill off Damon we're good!

Basically, I am uttery and obsessively in love with this show. My parents have agreed to let me go to a Vampire Diaries Convention to meet Stefan and Damon in person as well as many others so I'll keep you updated on that. I am so very excited to catch up with this show because it's becoming my life now. I do realize how unhealthy that is, but hey, it's totally worth it! I don't say this about much...but VD is so much better than Twilight.

TEAM DAMON!
- macy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...