Monday, July 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

 I bought a few books this week. I haven't got much reading done but I plan to have some more reviews up soon.

I grew up with Hilary Duff as my idol so I have to read her book. It sounds really interesting and I can't wait to read it. BUY 

 I just started this book and I love it so far. Expect a review of this in the near future. BUY














This is part of my fairy reads. I heard many good things about this series and can't wait to read it! BUY
 I'm loving summer romances so I had to get this book. I watched the movie and fell in love with this beautiful story. I can't wait to read it! BUY










What did you get in your mailbox this week? Have you read any of these books? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...